Special LE configuration: 3 mags and 3 dot tritium night sights
After several years of hard work, production of CZ pistols is in full swing at our Kansas City headquarters.
The Optics-Ready version of the P-10 ships with a blank filler plate. Additional plates for both the Trijicon RMR and Leupold DeltaPoint Pro are currently available with more options coming soon.
One change that happens on both the US-made and Czech-made P-10s is the switch to a swappable magazine release. With a change in geometry, the goal was to eliminate the stiffness some customers experienced as the magazine release broke in, even though it became smooth after some use. This new reversible release just requires a few minutes to swap, allowing the P-10 to remain lefty-friendly.
These US-made P-10s retain all the features that have made them a resounding success — the crisp trigger, superior ergonomics and rugged reliability that set it apart from many in the striker-fired crowd.
- Chambering: 9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity: 15+1 (comes with 3 mags)
- Frame: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Trigger Mech: Striker
- Sights: 3 dot tritium night sights
- Barrel Length: 4″
- Width: 1.26″
- Weight: 26.3oz
- Overall Length: 7.3″
- Safety: Firing Pin Block Safety, Trigger Safety
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
High Capacity Magazine Restrictions:
High capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering. It is the customer’s responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
State Restrictions on Large-Capacity Magazines:
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|